Product Launch List
If you’re a caregiver for an elderly parent you’re probably overwhelmed, exhausted, and stressed.
Learn How To Get More Time & Peace of Mind While Ensuring the Safety of Your Loved One.
Sign Up For Our Product Launch List:
- Be one of the first to know about the launch of our “Connecting Caregivers” service.
- Receive a FREE E-book on “Caregiving Tips”
- Receive Discounts and Specials on home health equipment
- Get “Tips on Dealing With Stress” and “Empowerment Quotes” delivered straight to your email
From: Marty P.
Re: Caregiving Advice
Los Angeles, CA
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 8:24 PM
Dear Family Caregiver Friend,
Navigating the long-term care maze can be difficult.
I was once in your situation, and this is the information that took hours and hours of research to uncover. I wish someone had shown me this information when I first found myself in a caregiving role. We all want the same things as family caregivers; more free time, peace of mind, and knowing that our loved one is being cared for as best as possible.
Along with Becky S. Emerger, an experienced Registered Nurse in the area of home health care, we wrote an E-book containing great advice on caregiving.
Inside the E-book you will find:
- 10 Places to find quality independent Home Health Aides
- Questions to ask in the interview that will weed out untrustworthy care attendants
- 5 Sources of Funding For Home Health Care
- What is Respite Care? How can it help me buy more peace of mind?
Please take a few moments to sign up for this newsletter so we can continue this discussion.