Nominate A Site For 2009 Health 2.0 Awards
Does your site contain one or more of the following?
- User generated and/or user influenced content
- Applications that use the Web (versus the desktop) as a health platform
- Leveraging of popular trends in Health Information Technology, including blogging, social tagging, wikis, crowdsourced medical solutions, personal health records, and peer-to-peer sharing
- Inclusion of emerging web technologies like RSS, AJAX, APIs (and accompanying mashups), Ruby on Rails and others
- Open source or sharable/editable frameworks in the form of user-oriented “create your own” APIs
If it contains one or more of the above, please submit your site below for us to consider you for the 2009 Health 2.0 Awards. Please only submit your site if it meets the above criteria.
[contact-form 3 "Untitled"]